- Ciro luggage including Dryforce luggage is warrantied against defect in materials and workmanship for two (2) years from date of purchase. This warranty does not include failure due to improper assembly by the end user, normal wear and tear, or general neglect.
- The item must have been purchased from an approved Ciro reseller. If purchased from a third party site (like eBay, Amazon, Walmart, ect) the item must be in a factory sealed container, no "open box specials" or "used like new" will be covered.
- Proof of purchase will be required before we will process any warranty request. Pictures of issues may be requested by the Ciro warranty team.
- Ciro reserves the rights to only replace the defective item from a kit or the full kit at its discretion. Contact Ciro before removing components.
- Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by mishandling, normal wear and tear, and/or due to customer negligence.
- Customer may be responsible for shipping, handling fees and international duties or taxes..
- Please note warranty processing may take 1-2 weeks and will be subject to the manufacturer's policies and discretion.
- Items purchased as "closeout", "final sale", "discontinued" or are sold at discontinued pricing are excluded from the 3 year or lifetime warranty and carry a 90 day warranty.
You can request a warranty request by calling one of our Technical Service Reps at 715-961-1101 or by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Copy of the sales receipt with the part number of the product
- Pictures or video of the issue you're having.
- Pictures need to include one with the light on and the other with the light off. (if applicable)
- All electrical items must include pictures of the end plug (if applicable)
- Is the issue on the left or right side of bike
- First and Last Name
- Shipping address
Ciro shall not be liable for any consequential or incidental damages whatsoever. Ciro’s liability is limited to repair or replacement of items purchased directly from us.
WARNING: Use of lighting products may be limited, regulated, or prohibited in your state. It is your responsibility to be knowledgeable of the regulations in your state prior to installing these products.
Questions / Concerns
- If anything is unclear or if you have a special circumstance, give us a shout!
- We can be reached by phone at 715-808-0027 or shoot us a email.